AY2022/2023 LCWC Resident Assistant (RA) is opened for application. Elected LCWC student will be entitled for boarding fee reduction.
|AY2022/2023 LCWC Resident Assistant (RA) Application
||Selection of resident assistants is based on a range of criteria:
To apply for the position of RA in 2022/23, you must meet the following basic requirements:
• Full-time undergraduate Year 2 or above in the 2022/23 academic year;
• Already been staying at LCWC since the first semester of 2021/22;
• Good academic performance is preferred;
• Do not hold a full-time or a substantial part-time job;
• Be able to perform your work from August 2022 till the end of 2nd Semester of AY2022/23 (The continuation for the 2nd semester will depend on your evaluation of performance in the 1st semester).
• Be able to attend BOTH the leadership development orientation of AND assist/lead the freshman orientation program prior to the commencement of the academic year. These will take place in the two weeks in mid of August 2022 (Exact period will be confirmed later).
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online interview/face-to-face interview in English during April 2022.
• For details of the duties and responsibilities of the RA position, please contact to LCWC Office Directly.
||Fill in the application by entering the link or scanning the QR code
||Before 17:00, 1 April 2022
Attached is the promotional poster. If you have any questions regarding to the arrangement, please contact to LCWC Office (8822-9300, firstname.lastname@example.org), thank you!
Lui Che Woo College Office