AY2021/2022 LCWC Resident Assistant (RA) is opened for application
Elected LCWC student will be entitled for boarding fee reduction!!!!!
Selection of resident assistants is based on a range of criteria:
To apply for the position of RA in 2021/22, you must meet the following basic requirements:
• Full-time undergraduate Year 2 or above in the 2021/22 academic year;
• Already been staying at LCWC since the first semester of 2020/21;
• Good academic performance is preferred;
• Do not hold a full-time or a substantial part-time job;
• Be able to start the job from August 2021 till the end of 2nd Semester of AY2020/21 (The continuation for the 2nd semester will depend on evaluation of performance in the 1st semester).
• Be able to attend BOTH the leadership development orientation of AND assist/lead the freshman orientation program prior to the commencement of the academic year. These will take place in the two weeks in mid of August 2021 (Exact period will be confirmed later).
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online interview/face-to-face interview during April 2021
• For details of the duties and responsibilities of the RA position, please contact to LCWC Office Directly.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the form from the following link on or before 17:00 23 April 2021
Attached is the promotional poster. If you have any questions regarding to the arrangement, please contact to LCWC Office (8822-9300, email@example.com), thank you!
Lui Che Woo College (LCWC)
University of Macau
Tel: (853) 8822 9300
Fax: (853) 8822 2353